- 1102 W. Euless Blvd (Hwy. 10)
We are judged by the quality of our service to this community. Our duty is confirmed by our appointment, the oath of office and the shield we wear. Our mission reminds us of our duty to one another, the community and our commitment to serve. Our shield is a constant reminder of our partnership with this community and of our sworn duty to provide unbiased, professional law enforcement tempered with compassion and insured with our integrity.
Current News & Events
|Looking for Gift Ideas?
Make your holiday shopping hassle free by giving a gift that create lifelong memories.
|Volunteer of the Year Nominations are Due Soon
Do you know a volunteer, youth or adult, or business that goes "above and beyond" to make our community FabEuless?
Euless Police Department Contacts
- Emergency: 911
- Non-Emergency: 817-685-1526
- Administration: 817-685-1509
- Courts: 817-685-1460
- Criminal Investigation: 817-685-1531
- Jail: 817-685-1577
- Patrol Division: 817-685-1550
- Records: 817-685-1511
What Are You Looking For?
- How can I become a police officer for Euless?
- Do you need to report a violation to Code Services?
- Are you the victim of a crime in need of assistance?
- What resources are available in an emergency?
- Would you like to learn about home safety?
- In search of how to protect yourself against Identity Theft and Scams?
- Are you interested in when you can talk to your community representatives at a Town Hall Meeting?
- Did you graduate from the Citizens Police Academy and are looking to join the Euless Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association?
- Are you looking to sign up your child for David Hofer Euless Police Camp?
- Can I get a Euless Police Department patch or other collectable souvenir?
Due to the high volume of requests and heightened security measures, we are unable to honor requests for Department shoulder patches or other collectable items. Thank you for your understanding.
- Where do I drop off unused medication?
- How do I sign up a person for the Caregiver's Assigned Registry for Elderly and Special Needs (C.A.R.E.S.) Program?