Planning and Development Office
- 201 N. Ector Dr.
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Planning and Development is primarily responsible for monitoring the city's property development through the land use plan. The department reviews site plans for proposed projects, issues building permits, processes zoning variance requests and continually assesses the city's land use plan for future development and redevelopment of the city.
Special Planned Development Zoning District Ordinances
- Glade Parks Planned Development
- Founders Parc Planned Development
- Riverwalk! Euless Planned Development
- Riverwalk Updated Regulating Plan and Concept Plan – 2013