- Library cards are available at the circulation desk. A parent or guardian must sign for library cards for minors up to age 16.
- You may apply for a library card or access your account information online.
- Three-week checkout for books, CDs, e-books, and e-audiobooks
- Seven-day checkout with a limit of seven for DVDs
- All materials will auto-renew up to 5 times as long as no hold is placed on the item. Information stops, overdue items or a balance on your account will prevent you from renewing or requesting items online.
- Personal identification number (password) allows you to review your library account in the library or on the web
- If you do not have a password, call or come by the Circulation Desk to get one
- A library card is required to access the Internet in the library
- Self-service option for checking out books
- You can arrange to have your held items picked up at the drive-up window. For more information call 817-685-1481
- Book drop is located on the outside west wall of the library.
- To report a lost library card, change of address and phone number call 817-685-1481
- Information about your library account is private and available only to you.