- Library card applications are available at the circulation desk. Applications for minors up to age 16 must be signed by a parent or guardian
- Three-week checkout for books, book bags, audiocassettes, videocassettes and compact discs
- Seven-day checkout with a limit of seven for DVDs
- Materials can be renewed over the telephone at 817-685-1481
- Access personal account information via the Internet.
Informational stops, overdue items or a balance on your account will prevent you from renewing or requesting items on-line.
- Personal identification number (password) allows you to review your library account in the library or on the web
- If you do not have a password, call or come by the Circulation Desk to get one
- A library card is required to access the Internet in the library
- Self-service option for checking out books
- You can arrange to have your held items picked up at the drive-up window. For more information call 817-685-1481
- Book drop is located on the outside west wall of the library.
- To report a lost library card, change of address and phone number call 817-685-1481
- Information about your library account is private and available only to you.