The City Secretary serves as the Chief Election Officer for all local City elections and coordinates with Tarrant County elections for any state and federal elections. The Euless Family Life Senior Center typically serves as an early voting and/or election day polling place in the City of Euless.
Ballot by Mail
Tarrant County registered voters are eligible to request and receive a ballot by mail if any of the following conditions prevents them from voting in-person during the early voting period or on election day:
- Expected absence from the County during both the early voting period and on election day. (The ballot must be mailed to an address outside the County.)
- 65 years of age or older
- Confinement in jail and not finally convicted of a felony
Get started by filling out the official application form.
Texas Voter ID
On August 10, 2016, a federal district court entered an order changing the voter identification requirements for all elections held in Texas after August 10, 2016 until further notice. As a result, voters who have obtained an acceptable form of photo identification for voting listed below are still required to present it in order to vote in person in all Texas elections. The acceptable form of photo identification may be expired up to four years.
Voters who have not been able to obtain one of the forms of acceptable photo identification listed below, and have a reasonable impediment or difficulty to obtaining such identification, may present a supporting form of identification and execute a Reasonable Impediment Declaration, noting the voter's reasonable impediment to obtaining an acceptable form of photo identification, and stating that the voter is the same person on the presented supporting form of identification.
This requirement is effective immediately.
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
During early voting, registered voters may vote at any polling place in Tarrant County. On Election Day, voters must go to their designated polling place to vote.
To confirm your voter registration status and find your election day polling place, perform a search using the Am I Registered? service.